WHO IS BEHIND VENTURE STUDIOS?
Venture Franchise Services Ltd is the franchisor for its franchisees, venture Studios, who run photographic studios. Registered Office: Unit 3, Premier Park, Road One, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3PH. Our company registration number is 9553002. Our VAT registration number is GB 214 3838 20.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We collect personal data from site registrants. If you provide your data and give us permission, we will use your data to maintain e-mail, telephone and offline contact with you.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE ABOUT HOW MY DATA IS USED?
You may opt out of receiving information from us by e-mail, telephone, fax or post.
To exercise your choices, indicate your wishes on the registration form, unsubscribe using the link in our emails, call + 44 (0)845 1211085, or email us at [email protected].
You may request a copy of the information held about you by writing to: Venture Franchise Services Ltd, Unit 3, Premier Park, Road One, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3PH
WHAT DATA DO WE GATHER?
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Gift recipient name and address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, your children’s birthdate
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to customer enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and competitions
WHERE DO WE PROCESS DATA?
We process data at our marketing offices at Unit 3, Premier Park, Road One, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3PH, the offices of the studio you have ordered your experience from, and (under contract) at the sites of data processors and third parties appointed by us. Some of these processors may be outside the EEA.
We apply UK data protection law to our processing.
HOW DO WE KEEP DATA SECURE?
We take appropriate steps to maintain our contact information in a secure environment to prevent unauthorised use. Our processors are bound by contract to do the same.
DATA RETENTION POLICY
Customer data including contact details and images from the customer’s photoshoot are held for 10 years from the date of the photoshoot session. The information is held, securely, by each Venture Studio using recommended and GDPR compliant systems. Venture offer all customers a 3 year warranty. Customers often come back, after many years, wanting images from their previous photoshoot. For this reason we retain data and images for a maximum of 10 years. Images are held digitally and we cannot guarantee that all images will be retained from the photoshoot due to the technical nature of the storage. Customers have the opportunity to unsubscribe, change their preferences or have all their data, including images, removed from the studio’s system at any time.
After 10 years (or before if requested) images and data are removed digitally and completely from the system.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use the data:
- For our own internal records
- To process online orders and online registrations forms
- To improve products and services
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you promotional emails or call you about products, services, offers and other things we think may be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, with your permission, in order to let websites do several important things, including remember what’s in your shopping basket and which pages you have visited.
Venture Franchise Services uses the following categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These do not require consent and are vital to make the website work properly. This category of cookie may include those which allow online shopping baskets to function.
- Performance cookies: These cookies generally help the website operator fix bugs or glitches on the website. They may also provide analytics on which web pages are popular, allowing the website operator to improve the quality of the user’s experience.
- Functionality cookies: These may include settings like “remember me” buttons, language settings, text size and anything that remembers the particular settings chosen by the user. These cookies can be persistent or session cookies, which generally have a longer lifespan than other cookies.
- Analyse our web traffic using analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us to improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
If you wish to prevent cookies being set before you visit this website, or most other websites, you can set your browser to block cookies. Most browsers allow you to do this in their settings.
If you would like to know more about cookies, please visit the ICO website
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I FOLLOW LINKS ON THE SITE?
If you follow links to other sites from our website your data will be subject to the privacy policies of those sites. You should refer to these policies before providing your data.
CONTROLLING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you fill a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to opt-in to receiving marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Send us an email to [email protected]
- Write to us at Unit 3, Premier Park, Road One, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3PH
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong, physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THIS POLICY CHANGES?
Changes may be necessary to this policy to reflect legal or data processing developments. If we change the policy we will provide information on our website so that users can review the changes. Any significantly different use of your data will be communicated to you and you will be able to choose whether you agree to the new use.
HOW YOU CAN REACH US
If you have any questions about this policy, please email [email protected] or write to:
Venture Franchise Services Ltd
Unit 3, Premier Park, Road One, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3PH
Tel + 44 (0)1606 558854
Last Updated February 2018